Choose the correct answer.
1. Total population of Okayama prefecture is 1.95 million and ranked__________ of Japan's 47 prefecture's.
2. Total area of Okayama prefecture is 71 million square meter and ranked__________of Japan's 47 prefecture.
3. One of the most famous pottery styles in Japan, Bizen pottery (known as Bizen-yaki) has a history of over __________.
a) 500 years
b) 700 years
c) 1000 years
4. If Okayama is the land of fruits, then the__________is the king!
a) White Peach
5. Okayama was also the site where the first __________ were produced in Japan.
6. Korakuen, walk-around style landscaped garden, is one of the __________ designated as a special place of scenic beauty in Japan.
a) three most beautiful gardens
b) five most beautiful gardens
c) ten most beautiful gardens
7. The Prime Minister from Okayama is__________.
a) Hashimoto Ryutaro
b) Obuchi Keizo
c) Koizumi Jyunichiro
8. The Bitchu Matsuyama Castle is located on the highest point among the remaining castles of Japan at__________high.
a) 200 meters
b) 350 meters
c) 430 meters
9. The Mizushima port facility is __________ in the nation for quantity of freight handled (8900 million tons in 1999).
10. Kurashiki Tivoli Park, modeled after Danish Tivoli Park in__________, is full of flowers greenry, and warter.
a) United Kingdom
Okayama Prefectural Government
World Quiz Index
Created by Shinichi Koida . Aoyamagakuin College of Economics
Copyright2003 SHE Japan , All rights reserved