Choose the correct answer.
1. The population of Osaka (about 8million people) is the same as that of ______.
a) New York
2. Osaka is the _______-largest economic center.
3.Osaka prefecture occupies the western part of _______ region.
4.Together with ______, Nara, Kobe, and Osaka forms the Kansai metropolitan area.
5. The prefectural capital of Osaka is settled in ______.
a) Sakai city
b) Tondabayashi city
c) Osaka city
6. Today, _______ is still a center of theoretical arts. Kabuki experienced its dynamic development in this area.
7.A dish that originated in Osaka and is now popular nationwide is ______.
8.Osaka is well known as "City of Kuidaore", which means ______.
a) eating to falling down
b) going to the movie
c) buying many clothes
9. _______ is the oldest temple of Osaka.
10. Construction of Osaka castle was started in 1583 by _______.
a) Toyotomi Hideyoshi
b) Tokugawa Ieyasu
c) Oda Nobunaga
Osaka Prefectural Government
Created by Misako Hashimoto,Aoyamagakuin College of Economics
Copyright2003 SHE Japan All rights reserved