Tottori Prefecture Quiz
Choose the correct answer.
1. Although the area of Tottori Prefecture is 3507 square kilometers, there is the ___________ population in Japan.
2. The population density of Tottori Prefecture is almost the same as that of __________.
3. The prefectural capital of Tottori Prefecture is __________.
a) Tottori city
b) Yonago city
c) Kobe city
4. To the north of the Prefecture lies the Japan Sea, to the east lies _________ Prefecture.
5. Tottori Prefecture is famous for the 20th century _______.
6. The best tourist spot of Tottori Prefecture is _________.
7. The Origin of the name "Tottori" is "tottoribe"(people who catch __________for work).
8. _________ is an old tradition opened on March 3 every year.
9.The South American country _______, taking part in the World Cup, set camp definitively in Tottori Prefecture.
10. _________, who is famous for cartoonist of monster , is born in Tottori Prefecture.
a) Hayao Miyazaki
b) Takeshi Kitano
c) Shigelu Mizuki
World Quiz Index
Japan Quiz Index
Created by Hiroshi@Konuma, Aoyamagakuin College of Economics
Copyright SHEJapan 2003. All rights reserved.