Choose the correct answer.
1. The population of Yamaguchi Prefecture is around ______________.
2. The capital of Yamaguchi Prefecture is ______________ city located in the center of the prefecture.
3.Yamaguchi Prefecture is on the ______________ end of the main island of Honshu.
4. The town of Yamaguchi was founded early in the ______________ era in the middle of 14th centyry.
5. Yamaguchi city was called " ______________ of the West" and competed in prestige with Kyoto.
6.The present area of Yamaguchi Prefecture is ______________ hectare (As of March 2003).
7. Under the Karst tableland of Akiyoshidai spread Japan's largest ______________ caves, Akiyoshido.
8. Eighty percent of Japan's total ______________ is brought and sold in Shimonoseki.
b) globe fish
9.Sato Eisaku who came from Tabuse town was the 61st, 62nd and 63rd Prime Minister and received ______________ in 1974.
a) the Nobel Peace Prize
b) the Nobel Prize in Chemistry
c) the Nobel Prize in Physics
10. ______________ who came from Yamato town served as the first Prime Minister. He was assassinated by An Chung-gn, in Harbin, Manchuria, in 1909.
a) Ito Hirobumi
b) Yamagata Aritomo
c) Terauchi Masatake
World Quiz Index
Japan Quiz Index
Created by Kazunari Kubota, Aoyamagakuin College of Economics
Copyright SHEJapan.com 2003. All Rights Reserved.