Choose the correct answer.
1. Laos (officially the Lao People's Democratic Republic) is a landlocked country in __________.
a) southeast Asia
b) south Asia
c) north Asia
2. What is the capital of Laos?
3. What is the main religion in Laos?
4. The official language of Laos is ____.
5. What is Laos's official currency?
6. Population of Laos is 6 millions, which is the same as that of_______as of 2008.
7. Which two of these countries are northwest of Laos?
a) Thailand and Vietnam
b) Cambodia and Japan
c) Myanmar and China
8. The colors of the national flag of Laos are white, red and ________.
9. The capital area of Laos is almost the same as _______in Japan.
10. If it is 6:00AM on November 13, 2008 in Laos, it is _______ in Tokyo.
a) 5:00AM on November 13, 2008
b) 6:00AM on November 13, 2008
c) 8:00AM on November 13, 2008
Back to List of Quiz
Posted by Metathanthai Chaiwat , Takahiro Murato
Copyright SHEJapan.com2008.All rights reserved.