Mexico Trivia 1
Choose the correct answer.
1.Mexico became an independent country in _____.
a) 19 century
b) 20 century
c) 13 century
2. Small homes ,narrow streets ,and a central plaza are futures of _____.
a) Mexican homes
b) Mexican cities
c) Mexican villages
3.The largest urban area in the world is _____.
c) Mexico city
4. Mexico's most popular sport is _____.
5. Mexico's form of gorvement is _____.
a) a communist
b) a dictatorship
c) a federal republic
6.Mexico City faces serious air pollution from _____.
a) nuclear energy
b) forest fires
7. Mexico was called " land of the shaking Earth" by the _____.
8. Mexico's mountain ranges three _____.
a) economic regions
c) altitude zones
9.In 1992 Mexico, Canada, and the United states signed atrade agreement called _____.
10. Today, the religion of most Mexicans is _____.
c) Roman Catholicism
Created by Ayumi Kanda, Aoyama Gakuin University