Audrey Hepburn Quiz
Choose the correct answer.
1.Tiffany's opened its doors on a Sunday for the first time since the 19th century@so that filming of______________could take place inside the store.
a) Breakfast at Tiffany's
b) Tea at Tiffany's
c) Story of Tiffany
2. Roman Holiday was originally a project for Frank Capra, who had planned to cast Cary Grant and ______________ in the parts played by Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn.yRoman Holidayz
a) Elizabeth Taylor
b) Marilyn Monroe
c) Rita Hayworth Answer
3. Audrey is a shy, intellectual______________ who's swept away into the glamorous world of high couture by a fashion photographer (Astaire) and a chic magazine editor (Kay Thompson)in Funny Face.
a) the salesclerk of a laundry
c) bookstore clerk
4. Fred Astaire also starred in the original 1927 ______________version of George Gershwin's and Ira Gershwin's Funny Face.
5. Audrey Hepburn was offered the lead role in ______________ 1958 but turned it down to make Funny Face.
b) War and Peace
c) Green Mansions
6.Audrey Hepburn narrowly missed getting an ______________ nomination for yTwo for the Road (1967)z.
a) Academy Award
c) Grammy Award
7. Green Mansionswas the first major ______________film to be shot in Panavision.
8. The Children's Hour is Audrey Hepburn's final ______________ film.
b) black and white
9.Her full musical, ______________ ,1964 would see her voice overdubbed,much to her disappointment.
a) My Fair Lady
b) The sound of Music
10.An often-reported legend surrounding The Nunfs Story is the story that Audrey Hepburn demanded a bidet be provided for her on location in the ______________ .
Refer to Text Page
Audrey Hepburn index