- Breakfast at Tiffany’s Hepburn’s expressive brown eyes and slender grace ______ an enchanting combination of independence and innocence.
- During World War 2 she was trapped in Holland by the Nazi invasion and for a time had only tulips _______ .
- After the war she returned to London and began studying ballet and doing _____ .
- That same year Hepburn made her first American film, _______ .
- In 1950 she married actor director Mel Ferrer and received a Tony Award ________ the Broadway play Ondine,
- Hepburn and Ferre would later ________ in 1957.
Created by 46166 k.harada