Choose the correct answer.
1. The Dalai Lama was born on 6 ________ 1935.
2. Dalai means "________" in Mongolian.
3. His Holiness the 14th the Dalai Lama , Tenzin Gyatso is the head of state and ________ leader of the Tibetan people.
4. The Dalai lama has ________.
a) an elder sister and three elder brothers
b) an younger sister and three elder brothers
c) an elder sister and three younger brothers
5. The Dalai Lama was born to a ________ family.
6. The Dalai Lama belongs to the Gelug sect of Tibetan ________.
7. The Dalai Lama speaks ________ as a second language.
8. The Dalai Lama fled to Dharamsala, ________, on March 17 1959.
9. In ________ the Dalai Lama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
10. In the ________ he is often called "His Holiness the Dalai Lama".
Dalai Lama LINK1 LINK2 LINK3
WHO'S WHO QUIZ INDEX
Posted by Y.Taira ,Y.Naiki ,Y.Matiyama ,H.Michibata