Choose the best word or words to finish the sentences.
1. John Lennon ________ October 9, 1940 in Liverpool, England.
a) was born
b) born on
c) was born on
2. When Lennon was four years old, his parents ________ and he ended up living with his Aunt Mimi.
c) were separated
3. ________ a boy and young adult, John enjoyed drawing grotesque figures and cripples.
4. God is a concept by which we measure our _____. - John Lennon -
5. John steadily grew ________ the conformity of art school and like Rock 'n' Roll music and American singers.
a) to hate
6.At sixteen,John created the group called the "________".
b) Quarry Man
c) The Silver Beatles
7. Before Brian Epstein became their manager,the Beatles ________ succesful.
c) not very
8."We're more ________ than Jesus now" - John Lennon -
9.John ________ the age of 40 in the Roosevelt Hospital on December 8, 1980, after receiving multiple gun shot in the back.
b) died from
c) died of
10.Lennon's songs ________ live forever in all our hearts and minds.
b) need to
c) may as well