John Lennon Quiz
Choose the best word or words to finish the sentences.
1. John Lennon ______________ on October 9, 1940 in Liverpool, England.
a) was born
2. ______________ a child, John was a prankster and he enjoyed getting in trouble.
3. John came up with the name ______________ for the group.
4. The Beatles released their first single "______________", with George Martin as their producer.
b) Love me Do
c) Let it be
5. John Lennon divorced Cynthia and ______________ with Yoko Ono who he met at the Indica Gallery in November 1966.
b) was re-married
c) have re-married
6.He realizes that he ______________ loves her and that he could not live without her.
a) only only
b) beter beter
c) really really
7.Imagine was the most commercially ______________ and critically acclaimed of all John Lennon's post-Beatles efforts.
8. In 1972 John Lennon ______________ a charity concert in Madison Square Garden.
9.______________ October 9, 1975, Yoko gave birth to John's other son Sean.
10. "The Double Fantasy" album is a great album, ______________ contains one ironic title songs "Just like starting over" now after John's death.
Quiz Index HOME
Posted by Nagashima Ryoutaro , Huthida Mizuho , Matumoto Wataru , Mikogami Ryo , Yoshigoe Takaki
(c) 2005 SHEJapan.com