Audrey Hepburn Quiz
Choose the best word or words to finish the sentences.
1. ________ when "sex goddesses" ruled the movie world, Audrey Hepburn was someone very different.
a) At a time
b) On the time
c) In time
2. Hepburn's screen image ________ sophistication with innocence.
3. Born to a banker father and a Baroness mother, she ________ her childhood in London.
4. During the war Hepburn survived for a time ________ eating tulips.
5. After the war she returned to London and ________ modeling work.
c) had done
6.Hepburn's performance in Roman Holiday ________ her into an international movie star.
7. Her short, boyish haircut in Roman Holiday ________ a new fashion trend.
8. In1954 she ________ to Mel Ferrer.
a) was marry
b) got married
9.In her first musical, Funny Face, she ________ the part of a bookstore clerk.
10.Breakfast at Tiffany's, which ________ in 1961, was not a big commercial success.
a) set out
b) came out
c) showed out
Back to Quiz Index